- The content of the pages of petEnVogue.com is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on petEnVogue.com for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on petEnVogue.com is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through petEnVogue.com meet your specific requirements.
- PetEnVogue.com contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in petEnVogue.com which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the petEnVogue.com.
- Unauthorised use of petEnVogue.com may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time petEnVogue.com may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked to petEnVogue.com.
- Your use of petEnVogue.com and any dispute arising out of such use of the petEnVogue.com is subject to the laws of Canada.